Friday, April 03, 2009

Day three and drunk skanks

I haven't gone to bed yet, so I am counting this as day three.
I had the extreme pleasure of seeing a ton of drunk freshman dressed in barely anything tonight. I feel like it is up to the juniors and seniors to say hey, ladies--that is not classy, it's just trashy. There are so many things I've learned and wish I would have know as a freshman. As an RA I can't help but think of my girls as my girls. This year I'm not as attached to my floor so it is less of a big deal but last year I would always just want to beat up their crappy boyfriends and say hey lady, this guy is an asshole--why are you putting up with him? But then I remembered, they are freshman and that is what they do until they learn themselves what an asshole is.

I'm le tired.

No comments: