Saturday, September 12, 2009

"you see em drop like flies from their bright sunny skies"

Am I the only person that can listen to only one song for 3 or 4 days straight and still appreciate the song?

I do this especially when I am bike riding, I once went for a 5 hour ride and listened to "Buildings & Mountains" by the Republic Tigers the entire time. It is really good for a long slow ride throughout town.
What song do you like to listen to when you are bike riding?

Though today is more of a "Not the Same" by Ben Folds. The song is about a person who took a horrible acid trip and when he came out of it he became insanely religious. [I get way too happy when I learn what songs about about] [ www.songmeanings.net is a good site for this, though people put just what they think--not what the artists thinks]

I'm missing my brother's first soccer game for worlds of fun. Kind of not okay with that, but I already have the tickets and a friend coming in from Man-happening.
Go Thaddeus! Go Pumpkins!

-dg

No comments: