Sunday, February 15, 2009

love

For all intents and purposes I am Mary Jo.

Yesterday brings up a large question; what is love?

I have been in love many times, unfortunately--or fortunately depending on your views of love-- they have all been with unattainable people. A boy who was taken, a guy that had no interest in me and a gay male.

When asking the question, what is love? People have given me many answers-- the complete giving of one's self. Rather wanting to fight with someone instead of making love with someone else. Finally, at least from the three I can recall-- when you are with the other person you feel complete.

but honestly, what does it all mean? Is love an idea, an emotion, a physical being?

I'm still just waiting for someone to love that can love me back in the same moment. Whatever that means.

No comments: